I bet some of you are asking yourselves "I wonder how the competition went?" Well ladies and gentlemen instead of writing out the events that took place I thought I would show you. Dyno Dan's going tell you what happened. Dan?
If you'd like to view this video go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Ea7BcwKZc
Sorry for the viewing troubles!
Enjoy
March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ahh... uber lame! your video requires some sort of friend request or something.... might think about fixing that.
ReplyDeletebut yeah, did you crush?!
Ohh hell yeah, me and kaylene both rocked it to the max, got some stealth paint, and did some pretty nasty routes!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure how to fix that problem but I'll figure it out!
uh... the problem with the vid is that it wants me to have a you tube account...
ReplyDelete(sorry for the extra comment...)
Alright I've tried it all, let me know if this one works or not!
ReplyDeletethanks for letting me know!
what a sacrifice!! better luck next year. that was fun to watch you shave that thing off your chin... no more saving tasty treats for later...thanks for sharing such a monumental event. love and respect Dad
ReplyDelete